[HOT] Interested in applying for opw

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:16:54 UTC 2014

Regarding the categories in link (4) below, we discussed this a bit
more and we still want to do it, but the method has changed a bit.  My
understanding is that the new plan is to allow jobs to be tagged with
1 or more 'tags' and then we can feature certain tags on the front
page.  So we could tag all the ebola jobs with one tag and then
feature that tag, but the jobs could also be tagged for whether they
are emergency or development work.  They could be tagged by what
requesting org asked us to map the area, etc.

Anyway, just clarifying a bit the state of the idea on that one.
Nothing wrong with what Kate posted, just adding a bit more to that.

- -AndrewBuck