[HOT] Ebola outbreak, #672

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:25:17 UTC 2014

Hi Ralph,

I just had a quick check, and it all looks quite well aligned to me. I
also enabled the GPS traces overlay, and from my point of view (just
looking at the town centre, using iD) I see pretty good match between
osm, gps, and imagery. So I don't know why I'm not seeing the problem
you're seeing. But maybe you could check if the GPS trace overlay
matches OSM data and/or bing data for you?

Best
Dan