[HOT] Ebola outbreak, #672

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 7 16:29:25 UTC 2014

Hi Aytoun,

Adding to Dan's comments.

What to do when you see an offset with the imagery

If the village have a 30 meter offset with the rest of the world, we can
live with this. But in the village we are careful to respect the general geometry, alignment and distances between the respective buildings and
roads.

With JOSM, you can simply slide the imagery to adjust from what is already traced before you start to add anything.

Pierre