[HOT] Ebola outbreak, #672

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:30:21 UTC 2014

I had a look as well and everything looks well aligned to me.  If you
are using josm you might have old bing imagery in your cache.  You can
right click on the map view and 'flush tile cache' to clear the bing
cache, although this seems unlikely to me.  Also, try deleting and
re-adding the bing imagery layer to your current layers menu.  Maybe
you accidentally set an offset somehow.

- -AndrewBuck