[HOT] HOT website italian translation

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 7 16:32:01 UTC 2014

Hi Tony,

Thanks for this offer. It is important to take care of the multicultural context of HOT. As an example, 100 countries have contributed so far for the West Africa Ebola activation. And not everyone master well english. There is surely a need.

I often take care myself to translate the various HOT updates in french. And I would like to see more translations like this

regard

Pierre