[HOT] HOT website italian translation

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:40:53 UTC 2014

Besides the website itself there are many tools that can be translated
as well, josm, iD, the tasking manager, the HOT export tool (not sure
if this supports translations actually), and so on.  Some of these are
likely already in Italian but not necessarily all of them, and new
strings to translate occasionally get added as well.

I don't have the links to the individual translation pages but I know
they are set up online to make it easy to do translations.

- -AndrewBuck