[HOT] Fwd: Training WG Meeting today at 15:00 UTC (agenda to be completed)

Laura Camellini jeeltcraft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:19:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,
my name is Laura and I'm interested in this meeting, but unfortunately I
can't be online at 15:00 UTC because I'm going to be working at that
moment.. I subscribed to this mailing list to understand better your needs
about the TM home page in order to apply for the Outreach Program for Women.
I found many useful tips on this wiki page on how to write my project:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/OPM_Project_Ideas

But looking at your links above

https://hackpad.com/Discussion-ideas-for-HOTs-training-working-group-mYgJQEbueIi

I can see your intent of using the TM home page for a more intuitive
documentation intended for those who work on field.
I'm a web designer/developer but I've been a teacher about open source
video technology for some years so I could help in both fields, TM home
page layouting and english documentation.

Would you be interested in a TM homepage project built to be useful in both
ways?

Please let me know in order to apply with the right (more usefull for you)
project.
Sorry for not joining for the meeting.

Ciao,
LauraC