[HOT] [Ebola] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:35:26 UTC 2014

Hi, Blake:

I am answering some emails after long because I couldn't cope with
everything last two/three weeks.

There are 324 nodes out of the original 14,020 nodes with a / in their
name or is_in:clan tags. Maybe, based on our experience so far, we
could take a decision on whether to leave the / unchanged (with a
space before and after the /, or move the second name to an alt_name_X
tag systematically or when it's clear using common sense.

Cheers,

Rafael.