[HOT] Liberia Unmil Place names

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:54:27 UTC 2014

Most of the places remaining without high resolution imagery are not
high priority areas for the disease outbreak so that is why we have
not gotten better imagery.

With regards to the place=unknown thing, this was discussed on the
import list but I didn't really agree with it.  In any case, the point
is somewhat moot, as we had planned to make a TM job to go over the
whole area and classify the place nodes to a more appropriate type
after all of the imports were complete.  This way they are all done in
a consistent manner; not just the ones we imported, but also the ones
that were already in the database from other sources.

- -AndrewBuck