[HOT] Idea: Feature identification 'forum'

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:23:05 UTC 2014

Asking help from other contributors on a specific object is usually done
via a fixme=* tag. Tools like http://keepright.at allow you to browse those
objects, so mappers can fix it when they know the answer. Polls on a
specific object are never needed, as someone who goes to survey the object
should always see what it is.

When tracing for HOT though, and there is no local community able to do
surveying, that fixme could remain unfixed a long time.

For general questions, you can always use help.osm.org or forum.osm.org .