[HOT] Hot export : coordinate systeme

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:24:15 UTC 2014

Having it be selectable would be a good solution.  Paul Norman raised
an interesting point on the github issue that currently we are
currently adding a column of 'area' to the polygons table which can
only be computed sensibly if you are in a projection like 3857, if we
use wgs84 it would not make sense to have that column.

Now, since the column is not really used anyway (as far as I know) and
since you can re-add the column yourself in GIS software, then I see
no reason not to just drop the column and make setting the projection
an option.

- -AndrewBuck