[HOT] Where to start?

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:22:08 UTC 2014

Hi John,

On some tasks, you do often see that a lot of the data is already
there, due to previous mapping. Sometimes all the job is recently done
but for some reason it hasn't been marked as "Done" - we suspect that
sometimes people aren't sure that they've really done everything in
the square. If you look at a square and you're confident that the
instructions have already been carried out for this square (no
villages missed, etc) then it's valuable to us when you mark it as
"Done"... even if it wasn't you that did it!

Also you may also see comments alongside the square, which might give
you clues about specific things still to be done.

Best
Dan