[HOT] Tasking Manager updated

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:52:54 UTC 2014

Regarding the button move I can't say one way or another.

However, the loading of the file manually is a step back and it was
done intentionally.  The new JOSM does not honor the josm/ignore=true
tag anymore and the bounding boxes were inadvertantly being uploaded
to the server.  We decided to make the downloading manual as a
workaround to this issue.  We are working with the josm devs to find a
better solution, the current setup is a temporary workaround until a
more permanent solution is found.

- -AndrewBuck