[HOT] Guidance for Organizing HOT Mapathon

FTA . emann15 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 21:59:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I've been mapping for much of the year with HOT and a few years with OSM. I'm looking to start up some local mapathons in the Madison, WI area to hopefully share my expertise and spark some interest in the area, and would appreciate some guidance in organizing one as I haven't before. There isn't a local OSM-US chapter in the near vicinity so I will be going at it as an individual. If there's anyone with some experience in putting one together, could you ping me offline (off the mailing list)?
Thanks!Ethan (mapper FTA)