[HOT] Video that Best Represents Our Work?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:12:44 UTC 2014

I intend to re-do this how-to I made in answer to a question on this
list a little while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042TbopS7HM

It was done without much preparation and to answer some specific
questions so it needs some adjustments (and I make a mistake in mapping
if you look closely), but I think it is close to what you are talking
about for a quick description of mapping buildings.

It also uses iD as that is what the person who asked the question used
and it is what most new mappers will be using.

There should be one like it for JOSM as well which I will do.

I will also do a second one about roads in each editor.

Regards,
Blake