[HOT] HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations (HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations in Africa (as for cassava, manioc)

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:10:42 UTC 2014

Sergio,

Wow, thank you very much. I have wondered what this was in satellite
images for a long time and have seen other questions about it.

This is just the exact knowledge sharing HOT needs, I can not thank you
enough for pointing it out on this list.

I will make sure this information gets added to the wiki!

I think it is easy enough to identify that asking mappers of all skill
levels to look out for it and map it if they see it would be no problem
if it is helpful to have mapped.

I might email you with some questions about it once I find some other
examples.

(Your English is great, you speak it very fluently!)

Cheers,
Blake