[HOT] Video that Best Represents Our Work?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:23:56 UTC 2014

Hi Dale,

I agree 100% that MapGive has done excellent work. The only videos they
have done are these that I know of:

http://mapgive.state.gov/learn-to-map/

And that is the main link I give out when posting on forums or any other
outreach I do. It is how I got started mapping and still think that page
is the best place for people to quickly get a straight forward, careful
and well done introduction to HOT mapping.

Do you know anyone at MapGive? Because, yes, they do excellent work and
if they would be willing to make a few videos that are a little more
advanced and specific to mapping buildings and roads that would be
spectacular.

Please let me know and I will contact them and talk with them about it
if that is ok.

Best wishes,
Blake