[HOT] Connecting with JP HRO in Delmas 32, PaP

Jason McGaughey education3 at jphro.org
Tue Oct 21 19:26:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Jason McGaughey and I am the Education Project Manager for the
J/P Haitian Relief Organization. I am checking to see if this email still
works.

J/P Haitian Relief Organization would like to get a hold of you for a
community mapping DRR project. We would like to get a hold of the Haitian
Open Street Team to conduct this project.

Please contact me at jason.mcgaughey at jphro.org or (509) 4406-0160

Thank you,

Jason

--

*Jason McGaughey*

Education Project Manager

*J/P Haitian Relief Organization*

Delmas 48, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
jason.mcgaughey at jphro.org <education3 at jphro.org>
Haiti Mobile:  +509 4406 0160
Haiti Office: +509 2943 2120

J/P HRO Accountability Hotline:  +509 4423 3005 (Call or SMS)

Our mission at J/P HRO is simple: To save lives and bring sustainable
programs to the Haitian people quickly and effectively.

www.JPHRO.org <http://www.jphro.org/>

IMPORTANT: This transmission is for use by the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
transmission to the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or
distribute this transmission or take any action in reliance on it. If you
received this transmission in error, please dispose of and delete this
transmission.