[HOT] Video that Best Represents Our Work?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:55:15 UTC 2014

Hi Ray,

Thank you for the kind words.

My only comment is that learning JOSM will be much easier than you think.

The nice thing about JOSM is that you do not need to learn very much at
all to get started using it effectively.

http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/start-josm/ is a great learning site for
JOSM.

It will make all your mapping easier and quicker so for sure any effort
spent learning it will pay off a lot later.

Then as you go forward, if you need more functionality you can explore
JOSM more, it is very configurable and extensible.

One thing is to get the "buildings_tools" plugin installed right away.
This is the demonstration video for the plug in and it shows quickly how
to install it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQo4Jm-aPY

As always, just ask if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Blake