[HOT] Community Brainstorm for Utilization of Hewlett Grant

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 23 01:19:40 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The first community brainstorm is taking place in about a hour and 40
minutes on #hot on irc.oftc.net.

I realized there might have been a bit of URL fatigue in my last email.
Here is a shortened link to the spreadsheet where we are collecting ideas:
http://tinyurl.com/HOTHewlett-Brainstorm

Best,

-Kate

--