[HOT] ICCM - Pre-conference Training

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:37:23 UTC 2014

HI everyone, a few of you are attending the Crisismappers Conference in
November 6-9, 2014 NYC.

I'm scheduling the pre-conference training and need a HOT community member
to help train for about 30 minutes. Are you interested?  Please contact me
off list to talk about that. (I should advise in advance that I do not have
a travel budget to help someone attend.)

Also, I would love a running tally of who is attending from HOT. Kate, Dale
and Mikel are giving Ignite talks. This year we will have a simulation and
an activation room. There will also be a self-organized session all about
open sharing (data, licenses etc). Again, feel free to ping me on or off
list on this topic.

About ICCM this year -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X5T5TBahKbe33K_yOK49yl5qYks2cbUtGoUZaNOtLw8/edit

Thanks so much,