[HOT] GIS Data

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:07:08 UTC 2014

Whilst not directly related to HOT, Robin Wilson from one of my LinkedIn
groups maintains a comprehensive list of free GIS Data.

Whilst this can not necessarily be used for uploads to OSM, check licensing
carefully, it may be of value to some members for reference or background
material ..

Anyway, for posterity ..

http://freegisdata.rtwilson.com/

Kudos to Robin for the HUGE effort ..

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.