[HOT] [OSM-talk] Missing Maps article in New Scientist

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Oct 24 18:52:02 UTC 2014

Hi John,

I'm not sure if the article originally mentioned HOT when you read it, but
it does now. Missing Maps is an initiative HOT is involved in, so these are
the very same processes we've been using in various countries over the past
4 years. Typically using Field Papers and JOSM as well as GPS units.

The plan is certainly to work in multiple places.

Best,

-Kate