[HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Fri Oct 24 23:31:18 UTC 2014

Whoaa....thank you Laura, that would be great. I am not really in a hurry,
although what Simone shared would be really beneficial to OSM communities
in any country. It would be awesome if there is translation for the
description within the source code so that we can adapt it to our local
context.

Thanks!

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.or.id