[HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial

Simone Cortesi simone at cortesi.com
Fri Oct 24 23:37:44 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Yantisa Akhadi
<yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org> wrote:
> Whoaa....thank you Laura, that would be great. I am not really in a hurry,
> although what Simone shared would be really beneficial to OSM communities in
> any country. It would be awesome if there is translation for the description
> within the source code so that we can adapt it to our local context.

let me know if you need any translation of the inline comments to the code.

next step is to add something like this to every page:
http://cf.datawrapper.de/NOc9z/1/
give every commune a fixed URL
add historical data
add info about the shape layers included in the download
show the individual map extent

--
-S