[HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 25 00:01:01 UTC 2014

Hi Simone,
I like this OSM Data Depot with both List and map selection.
Correct me if I am wrong. I see that estrazione_bbox.pl extracts for a bbox using osmconvert. As I see it, it would be easy to extract providing a poly file corresponding to a particular administrative limit.

I see such repositories for Activations. We already have various contributors providing the various pieces. But it would be great to integrate obf (OsmAnd format) and Garmin Gps outputs and have a more comprehensive data depot like I see here.

great job.

Pierre