[HOT] a few editing questions

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Tue Oct 28 12:50:18 UTC 2014

Blake --

One thing to note is that iD automatically adds a tag called
> "imagery_used=" instead of source to the changeset.

Nice!  That's more precise, as source could also be used for other data
being entered.

> I do not know how it determines what imagery was used, my guess is the
> background layer that was selected at the time the changes were saved.

We could check that in the code.  For changes that involve drawing
features, it's probably a reasonable assumption.

> I opened a ticket asking JOSM to return that field as well in the ctl-h
> history dialog a while back.

Hmm...could go look at that too...

-- Pat