[HOT] a few editing questions

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 03:46:35 UTC 2014

One thing to note is that iD automatically adds a tag called
"imagery_used=" instead of source to the changeset.

I do not know how it determines what imagery was used, my guess is the
background layer that was selected at the time the changes were saved.

I opened a ticket asking JOSM to return that field as well in the ctl-h
history dialog a while back.

Cheers,
Blake