[HOT] a few editing questions

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 28 15:38:50 UTC 2014

Blake --

One thing to note is that iD automatically adds a tag called "imagery_used=" instead of source to the changeset.

 Pat Tressel    Nice!  That's more precise, as source could also be used for other data being entered.
This imagery_used tag clearly states that we talk about imagery. But there is a problem with this option when you work simultaneously with various image layers opened, moving from one to the other.

In such a context, I think that the software could complete the info with the active layer. The contributor should have the option to correct the source if necessary.

Pierre