[HOT] Additional mailing lists for the HOT Working Groups?

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just for grins, I set up a BB so you can have a play with it, with some
sample boards in it. Please excuse the Color Scheme (Style) I did not have
time to make it more HOT like, but if you feel you can use it, I will style
it properly

The url for now is http://talkhot.markware.net/ (if you adopt this
approach, the url http://talk.hotosm.org could be used to access it)anyone
can register (for now). The registration email will come from 'Hot Talker',
it will probably end up in your spam folder as I had to spoof the hot email
on my mail server only for the registration emails.

This is based on PHPBB3, a widely used BB with a lot of cool plugins that
could come in handy in the future.

Feel free to have a play with it .. and see if it would be a useful tool.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.