[HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 19:16:58 UTC 2014

That's great Emir and Training Working Group!

Do you think a course covering these extraction tools, and exploring better workflows to keep data catalogs up to date, is close at hand?
There was a lot of interest in this when discussed among the ebola tech response folks.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron