[HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:25:43 UTC 2014

Hello Mikel,

I replied to you only on purpose.

So the idea to list available extraction tools (including available
documentations and source code) and publish it in one page so:

1. Non-technical person can extract OSM data based on their needs with
available tools

2. The tech people can look at the available list so they can figure out
the right tools (and hopefully ) and also figuring out workflow based on
their needs (and hopefully can share it to us).

I'm not too techie enough if I figure out by myself (I don't know about
other people in Training WG) but at least by having this list, we hope it
can help many people.

Hope it can explain

Thanks

*Kind Regards,Emir Hartato*