[HOT] Validating & TM2 - providing feedback to new mappers

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 02:09:26 UTC 2014

There was a discussion several months ago proposing irc like client for
each job.  I think embedding synchronous communication for each job is a
good approach to providing real-time feedback to those working on a
specific project/job.

For some prior art, check out MapCraft [0].  Related tickets [1 and 2]

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCraft
[1] https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager/issues/148
[2] https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager/issues/40

cheers,