[HOT] Validating & TM2 - providing feedback to new mappers

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 12:34:57 UTC 2014

I agree with Blake. An irc per job would be too much. We could first try to use the #hot irc.

There were suggestions yesterday by Allen to add some documentation on the Task Manager. A Help Pannel could do this job. In this pannel, it would describe the various info available with links

- LearnOsm
- Mapping in the context of african country (a page with various examples + images)
- Wiki page for the project if any (a wiki page field to be added in the edit page of the job)
   For me a project is an activation like Ebola with many TM jobs

- Highway Tag Africa

- HOT discussion list
- #hot irc
- List of validation comments for this user
- etc

Pierre