[HOT] Training or Coaching Task / Project within TM?

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:41:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wonder if a kind of FAQ about aerial imagery interpretation wouldn't
be something useful too.
Mapping in Africa (not that often) on HOT tasks, I was faced more than
often with features in the imagery that I couldn't understand.

That being said, taking a screen-shot then upload it on a wiki is not
likely something to happen often while mapping without a more or less
automatic tool to do it.
Yves