[HOT] Houses or buildings with no roof in W Africa mapping

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 04:44:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

New user supersonic3974 asked this question in irc last night but didn't
get a reply:

[22:45] <supersonic3974> Hey, quick question.  What are these things
that look like buildings under construction?  They seem to be
everywhere.  Here's an example:  http://imgur.com/ccS03xv

I have that same question coincidentally enough.

They look like buildings with no roof.

Are they buildings under construction or structures that lost their roof?

My guess is we wouldn't outline them since they probably are not
inhabited, but I don't know for sure.

I'll make sure he gets an answer if someone replies here.

Cheers,
Blake