[HOT] Hewlett Foundation support to HOT

Markware Software Services markwaresoftware at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 05:38:41 UTC 2014

Hi Kate, that is brilliant .. congratulations to you and the team who put
that together ..

Best Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open Street Map <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*
The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.