[HOT] Ebola Mapping Project

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:04:40 UTC 2014

Hi and welcome to the community!

I know it is a little confusing, but when you select (click on) the area
you have drawn over a building, you then click on "Building" in the list
to the left.

Then some different building types appear in a list and at the bottom is
"Building" again, click on it again. You drew a Building type building
:) also known as a generic building or as it is often described
"building=yes"

You do not have to fill in any of the info that comes up next (name,
levels, address, etc.)

Then as Kate says, you will only have to click on the "Building" option
once next time, you might notice it's icon is colored in (red), that
means it remembers your building/building choice from the first time.

None of that is very intuitive.

But, if you still get the notice about "Untagged area" you can click on
those words in the warning list and it will move the screen to that item
and highlight it automatically and then give you the list of things to
choose from again. Hopefully Building is at the top of the list and you
only have to click it once.

I'll follow up with the next question in another email, just wanted to
get started on your answer right away.

Talk to you soon,
Blake