[HOT] Ebola Mapping Project

thatwoodb at hushmail.com thatwoodb at hushmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:20:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm a bit confused about selecting a task. I thought that a square
which is not colored in, and which doesn't have a bold orange border
indicating that it's currently being worked on, is fresh. But when I
select one of these it's usually partly or mostly done. The last one I
picked-- project #660, task #97-- looked as though it was completely
done. So I'm wondering why it wasn't labeled as such. Is it just that
the last person to work on it didn't click the "done" button?
Thanks in advance for your help.