[HOT] [talk-oam] Crowdsourcing Point Clouds for Disaster Response

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Sat Apr 11 00:42:55 UTC 2015

Ok, did a terrible job reading Patrick's post initially. The last couple of
paragraphs take it home to an interesting proposition. Ahem. Sorry for
replying without deep reading... I blame Friday night.

This is a really interesting proposal -- especially proposal of a platform,
and crowd sourcing + AI for feature identification. I could see a role for
ODM in this.

Cheers,
Best,
Steve