[HOT] Nepal Earthquake Mapping- REQUEST FOR HELP

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 04:21:17 UTC 2015

Good morning Nama and KLL team,

First off, it is so good to know that your team is ok.

Thank you for this leadership and guidance. I can add this to the HOT blog
and then hope that someone can update it once the tasks are identified.

Truly, it is so good to hear from you and to know that you are working with
the Nepal Red Cross.

Keep us posted on anything else you and yours need

Heather