[HOT] Nepal Earthquake Mapping- REQUEST FOR HELP

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:12:08 UTC 2015

HI everyone, here is the activation blog post with all the current tasks,
Nama's updates and how to get involved.

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-04-26_hot_activates_for_nepal_response_report_2

Once the new tasks are available, can someone update this post? I can try
to watch for your notes.

Also, can you share this link widely?

Tweet: Map for Nepal: @KTMLivingLabs and @hotosm are mapping. Join us:
bit.ly/HOTNepal #nepal #NepalEarthquake

Also, so far Sajjad is hosting a Mapping event to help in Bangalore, others
have been asking online about this.

Thank you,

Heather

Heather Leson