[HOT] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:44:06 UTC 2015

NIck and I made this wikipage about it:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager/Validating_data

I should actually update it a bit. In CAR for exemple, everytime a job and
task validation is done (the latter may not be finished, depending on the
motivation of mappers), I unpublish the job, download the whole area and
make a first quick check to identify areas where tasks were not correctly
done. If it took a long time to fix, I unvalidate these tasks and republish
the job.
Once everything is quite OK, I repeat the same process and
- clean everything with the validator
- add mssing objects
- improve the data consistency (especially the road network)
- improve the tag consistency (again, especially the road network,
according to the agreed scheme)

Sincerely,

Severin