[HOT] How to handle task edge areas correctly?

Henri Riihimäki henri.riihimaki at helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 30 08:05:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Nick!

In my case the features didn’t go only a little into the other tile, they went a lot (e.g. they were not ‘handed over’). The edge area instructions could be shortly mentioned with the task instructions (sort of Do’s and Dont’s ) so this kind of mistakes could be avoided. What would be the proper way to correct them? Should I do it as I spot the mistake or should I leave it to the person editing the other tile (note: I have no idea whether the other guy has noticed the mistake). I also find it problematic that I can’t see the features that exist outside of my square, is there a way to see them? (I’m using JOSM)

Henri