[HOT] Probing interest in HA/DR Intelligence Exercise

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:28:03 UTC 2015

Thanks Dion.

A number of community folks have been leaders and participants in Camp
Roberts (another exercise). Preparedness and building spaces are very key
to evolving. Plus, Hawaii ; )

And a reminder, the Canadian Forces used OSM during the Nepal response:

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/news/article.page?doc=finding-the-way-geomatic-support-team-creates-maps-in-nepal/i99x64lh

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com