[HOT] Probing interest in HA/DR Intelligence Exercise

Dion Houston dionhouston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:34:12 UTC 2015

I worked with the Canadian Army when I was deployed to Afghanistan.  The
capability they brought was no joke.  Thanks for pointing me to that
article.  I think I saw it before, but it's a reminder we're all on one
team for HA/DR.

I am very interested in any Canadian Army points of contact as well.  Many
things are easier working with Canadians, and I'm sure they have a lot of
valuable lessons learned as well.

Respectfully,

Dion