[HOT] Probing interest in HA/DR Intelligence Exercise

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:57:20 UTC 2015

Hi Dion,

I believe Denis Carriere would be the best point of contact for you in the Canadian Forces (copied here). He's been very active in the past with HOT, including voluntarily helping me in a pinch with Ebola response assistance (thanks again Denis!). I believe he was deployed with the Canadian forces in Nepal so he can really speak to both sides of the equation.

Cheers,

Robert

—
Sent from Mailbox