[HOT] Activation Working Group

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Aug 25 13:50:19 UTC 2015

Hello HOT community,

There has been some great interest in the HOT Training Center since we moved
it to its permanent home and beta-launched this weekend.  On that note, the
Activation Working Group is probably the best time/place for continuing
discussion (Training WG has hands full with LearnOSM, and this training is
specific to Activation, so I think 'keeping them separate' a bit might help.

On that note, the AWG meetings are every Tuesday at 1400 UTC on the #hot IRC
channel; so one will be starting soon.

Hope to talk with more of you there soon, previous meeting summaries and
hopefully all the details you need are here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Acti
vation

Kind regards,

=Russ