[HOT] FW: Validation

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:15:07 UTC 2015

I'm liking "check in" & "check out", I feel terminology is more commonly
used.

Also ethically the words "start work" doesn't look as good as button vs.
"check in".

My personal opinion, +1 on "check in" & "check out"

*~~~~~~*
*Denis Carriere*
*GIS Project Manager*

*Twitter: @DenisCarriere <https://twitter.com/DenisCarriere/>*