[HOT] Questions regarding Missing Maps Mapping Party in the Netherlands

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:30:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd recommend using iD for beginners - and actually, I'd recommend
using iD if this is your first time organising a mapping party,
because if you use JOSM you will be submerged in annoying problems
installing JOSM on people's computers and that's no fun! It can be
done but it helps to have more experience.

For validating, I'd say any mapper who can use JOSM and has been
involved in a couple of HOT tasks in the past. It's definitely a good
idea of yours to validate as soon as possible, and get feedback
straight back to the people you're working with.

Have fun!

Best
Dan